Instagram: Images

Self care for the last few weeks #legoharrypotter #selfcare #adoption
New bedroom coming together taken Nov 14, 2018 @ 17:26
New bedroom coming together #movinghouse
Other wall of bedroom taken Nov 14, 2018 @ 17:26
Other wall of bedroom #movinghouse
New bedroom finished….I have wardrobe space again taken Nov 15, 2018 @ 21:48
New bedroom finished....I have wardrobe space again #movinghouse
Other bit of bedroom taken Nov 15, 2018 @ 21:50
Other bit of bedroom #movinghouse
My new car – now my commute is 5 minutes walking decided time to drop second car down to a £0 tax city car. Newer car & very low mileage for age. Cost to change covered by tax & insurance savaging plus not having to MOT & service my car in a month. DH picks it up Monday taken Nov 17, 2018 @ 19:20
My new car - now my commute is 5 minutes walking decided time to drop second car down to a £0 tax city car. Newer car & very low mileage for age. Cost to change covered by tax & insurance savaging plus not having to MOT & service my car in a month. DH picks it up Monday
Well finally have speakers back into lounge system. Plus plans for proper surround sound again…. taken Nov 18, 2018 @ 15:31

Posted by Instagrate Pro v1.6

The following two tabs change content below.

rh

Adopter with husband T of our son Sqk. Approved at end of July 2013 and Sqk moved in in mid October 2013. Riding the roller-coaster road of adoption although in our case it is not as much of a roller-coaster as it is for many....